Suet Logs with Seeds
- 30 years experience in biodiversity
- Ireland's Leading Wildlife Care Specialists
- Supporting Wildlife Partners across Ireland and Europe
These suet logs are made from fat and peanut flour and packed with mixed grains and oil-rich seeds, so there’s something to attract both fat and seed-eating birds. You can put the rolls on a bird table or use our specially designed feeders. The birds will soon flock to these treats.
Pack of 6.
- Calories (per 100g)
- Vegetable Fat, Grains, Seeds.
- Suitable Feeding Methods
- Tube Feeders, Bird Tables, Ground Feeding
- No Mess
- Pack Size
- Pet Warning