Buddleja Dart’s Ornamental White
- 30 years experience in biodiversity
- Ireland's Leading Wildlife Care Specialists
- Supporting Wildlife Partners across Ireland and Europe
This butterfly bush blooms with white panicles during July to September and grows fairly broadly. It is a smaller variety than many other Buddleja davidii cultivars.
- Scientific Name
- Buddleja dav. "Dart’s Ornamental White"
- Plant Colour
- Growing Conditions
- Partial Shade, Sunlight
- Grows to
- Pot Sizes
- Soil Type
- Well Drained, Light, Sandy, Clay, Heavy, Moist, Chalky, Alkaline, Acidic
- Flowering Months
- Jul., Aug.
- Picking Months
- Jul., Aug., Sep., Oct.
- Planting Months
- May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep
- Suitable Wildlife