Yarrow Paprika - 8 pack
- 30 years experience in biodiversity
- Ireland's Leading Wildlife Care Specialists
- Supporting Wildlife Partners across Ireland and Europe
Yarrow is a favourite of Insects and butterflies who are often found on this nectar-rich plant.
Yarrow blooms with orange-red to red screen-shaped flowers between June and September. It prefers a sunny spot planted in nutrient-rich soil with good drainage and can thrive in dry conditions.
The beautiful flower formation can be maintained by dividing the main plant every 3 years.
- Scientific Name
- Achillea millefolium ‘Paprika’
- Plant Colour
- Growing Conditions
- Partial Shade, Sunlight
- Grows to
- 40 - 60 cm
- Pot Sizes
- Soil Type
- Well Drained, Light, Sandy, Clay, Heavy, Moist, Chalky, Alkaline, Acidic
- Flowering Months
- Jun., Jul., Aug.
- Planting Months
- Jun, Jul, Aug
- Suitable Wildlife
- Bee, Birds, Butterfly, Insect