Fat Balls - with Mealworms
- 30 years experience in biodiversity
- Ireland's Leading Wildlife Care Specialists
- Supporting Wildlife Partners across Ireland and Europe
Just like our Fat Balls with Insects, our Mealworm variety provides energy-rich fat as well as protein-rich insects. Mealworms, whether dried or live, are a favourite with most garden birds all-year-round and are sure to be a hit in any garden.
Fat Balls are versatile, choose from one of our specially made feeders or chop up and feed from a bird table or the ground.
Our fat balls are not supplied in nets as these can be harmful to birds and other wildlife. If you do purchase fat balls in nets please remove from the netting and place them in a bespoke feeder.
Pack of 6. Each Fat Ball weight approx. 100g.
- Calories (per 100g)
- Ingredients: What flour, suet, maize flour, peanut flour, sunflower hearts, yellow millet, dried mealworms and calcium carbonate
- Suitable Feeding Methods
- Feeder Houses, Bird Tables, Ground Feeding
- No Mess
- Pack Size
- Pet Warning