Husk-Free Bird Seed Mix
- 30 years experience in biodiversity
- Ireland's Leading Wildlife Care Specialists
- Supporting Wildlife Partners across Ireland and Europe
This mix has had the husks removed and the seeds broken which prevents germination around your bird feeding area and is popular with a wide range of species.
The seeds in this mix have been de-husked, which creates less waste and minimises the chance of weed growth.
This food is available in a number of pack sizes - look out for the best value bulk buys!
- Calories (per 100g)
- Sunflower Hearts, Kibbled Maize, Rolled Naked Oats, Pinhead Oatmeal, Kibbled Peanuts
- Suitable Feeding Methods
- Tube Feeders, Feeder Houses, Bird Tables, Ground Feeding
- No Mess
- Pet Warning