Hi-Energy No Mess Bird Seed Mix
- This has been our bestselling and most popular food since 1999.
- All ingredients have been de-husked, so there will be no-mess and no weeds.
- Our unique recipe will appeal to the vast majority of garden bird species all year round!
This is our number one recommendation. It is the easiest and most effective way to enjoy a garden full of lovely birds.
In 1999 we launched Hi-Energy No Mess – it has been our most popular seed mix ever since. As garden bird feeding became more popular, our customers were looking for a high quality, nutritious mix but without the waste and mess. Our ornithologists and product development team took up this challenge and endeavoured to find a new way to give our customers, and their birds, exactly what they wanted. As a result of this research, we created ‘Hi-Energy No Mess’ and developed new ways to de-husk seeds commonly fed to garden birds, minimising waste, preventing growth, and in turn helping the birds – who can now save precious time and energy de-husking their food, because we do it for them!
Husk-free seeds are now common place in the UK, as is the supply of ‘no-mess’ and ‘no-grow’ foods, but we are very proud that our ‘Hi-Energy No Mess’ is the original no-mess food, that it contains no cheap fillers such as wheat and that it is still as popular today as it was when it was first launched:
• Customer (and staff) favourite – for over 20 years, this has been our bestselling and most popular food
• Premium quality ingredients – ensuring every bag is the best, safest food available for your birds
• No mess – all ingredients have been de-husked, so there will be no-mess and no weeds.
• No waste – we have only included seeds which we know are loved by birds - no cheap fillers means no leftovers in your garden
• Wide appeal – our unique recipe will appeal to the vast majority of garden bird species
• Versatile mix – suitable for feeders, tables and ground feeding
Give it a try – we guarantee you and your garden birds will not be disappointed.
- Calories (per 100g)
- Sunflower Hearts, Kibbled Sunflower Hearts, Kibbled Peanuts, Yellow Millet, Kibbled Maize and Pinhead Oatmeal
- Suitable Feeding Methods
- Tube Feeders, Feeder Houses, Bird Tables, Ground Feeding
- No Mess
- Pet Warning