Bird Feeder Seed Mix
- 30 years experience in biodiversity
- Ireland's Leading Wildlife Care Specialists
- Supporting Wildlife Partners across Ireland and Europe
Our Feeder Seed is a good general purpose food formulated specifically for clinging bird species and primarily for use in tubular seed feeders.
It is an economical food to start feeding your garden birds. This mix is free flowing in nature which prevents clogging.
This mix contains selected seeds that are particularly popular with birds that like to eat from a feeder.
This seed mix consists largely of oil-rich specially selected black sunflower seeds with the highest oil contents.
- Calories (per 100g)
- Black Sunflower Seeds, Striped Sunflower Seeds, Yellow Millet, Pinhead Oatmeal, White Sunflower Seeds, Kibbled Peanuts, Vegetable Oil
- Suitable Feeding Methods
- Tube Feeders, Feeder Houses, Bird Tables, Ground Feeding
- No Mess
- Pet Warning