How to order online
- Browse our shop by category using the links on the left hand side of the page. Each product can be expanded to display more product information, images and in some cases product videos.
- Simply select the products you would like, enter the quantity you require and add to your basket.
- To view your basket click on the ‘view basket’ link on the top right of the page. You can make alterations to your choices on the basket page or continue to shop by clicking your browser back button.
- Once you have selected all the items you require, click ‘proceed to checkout’
- If you have already set up an account enter your login details. Alternative continue to the checkout (during this process you will get an opportunity to set up an account if you wish).
- Complete all the information as instructed and submit your order. You then be sent an email confirming your order and giving you a reference number.
Our checkout uses industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt all data transferred between you, us and our payment provider (WorldPay). We never store your card details on our system in any form.
We also use 3D Secure (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode) for the safest method of making payments via the internet and accept all major credit and debit cards.
If you have a media/promotional code don't forget to enter it when prompted during the checkout process.
These are some of the common causes of online ordering issues, however if you continue to experience difficulties please email us
Our web pages are compatible with all modern browers. If you are using an older web browser the pages may not display correctly.
You can download the latest version of your preferred web browser from one of the following locations:
Cookies are small text files stored on your PC that allow information to be transferred across different pages of a web site.
If you are having problems with the online shop it may be that you do not have cookies enabled; they are used by our shop to "remember" the contents of your basket.
There are many things that can block cookies, firewalls, virus checkers and browser add-ons (like IE toolbars) as well as your own browser settings, all eventualities cannot be covered here. However to ensure that cookies are enabled in Internet Explorer:
Load Internet Explorer and click on the Tools menu and select Internet Options. In the Privacy section ensure that the setting is at medium (or make alterations by clicking on either the Advanced or Edit buttons).
Cookie permissions in other browsers can often be altered in a similar manner.
CJ Wildlife Follow and Tweet Prize Draw – Terms and Conditions
To enter the CJ Wildlife ‘Follow and Tweet’ prize draw, you must be 18 and over and a UK resident. The prize draw is not open to employees of CJ Wildlife. One entry per twitter account. We reserve the right to reject entries from suspected duplicate accounts.
To be entered into the ‘Follow and Tweet’ prize draw, you must follow @birdfood_ie on Twitter and re-tweet the message as directed on Twitter. Prize and closing dates will vary and shall be disclosed via the competition post on the CJ Wildlife Twitter feed.
One winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard. The prize is non-negotiable and non-transferable. By entering the prize draw, entrants agree that, if they win, their details including their first name and Twitter username may be published on CJ Wildlife Twitter page or made available to anyone requesting details of the winners. Unless the entrant states otherwise, entering the prize draw gives CJ Wildlife permission to use the entrant’s details in future marketing activities and communications.